STORY OF THE CARR STREET GOSPEL CHURCH
In the 1940s, a group of Christians gathered together and rented a room over a billiard room. Later they rented a room in the Salvation Army, at the back of their room.
And only in 1951 brother Romanyuk from Oshawa built a prayer house at 24 Carr street where Russian-Ukrainian evangelical Christians gathered.
Today, in the building located at 24 Carr street, service is held every Sunday by The Carr Street Gospel Church.